The new su Raspberry Pi 3 based server for professional applications
HSYCO Pi Strato combines the flexibility and the competitive price of the HSYCO Pi with a new hardware, specifically designed for professional applications, adding several new features to the Raspberry Pi platform:
- Standard DIN-rail case
- RS485/RS232 optoisolated port
- 9-28Vdc power supply
- RTC (real time clock)
HSYCO Pi Strato is available in two versions, base and UPS, with different features, both including a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. The UPS version adds an integrated uninterruptible power supply, with external lead-acid 12V battery (not included).
Both HSYCO Pi Strato versions are compliant with EN61000-6-2 (EMC), EN60664-1 (Electrical safety), EN61000-6-3 (Emission) and 2011/65/UE (RoHS).
Strato’s website www.sferalabs.cc/strato includes detailed information, complete circuit diagram and design tips.
HSYCO Pi Strato has the same key features of all HSYCO versions:
- Web based, graphical control interface
- Complete set of web based configuration and diagnostics tools
- Wide range of functionalities, expandable software license, unlimited clients
- Multi-level architecture
- Fast and Secure Remote Access
- User Profile Management, ACL (Access Control Lists)
- Text-to-Speech, Messaging, IVR functionalities
in a standard DIN-rail case.
Thanks to the on board serial RS485/RS232 port and to the integrated RTC module, HSYCO Pi Strato is very well suited for industrial automation and for control applications for metering devices and specialised sensors.
HSYCO Pi Strato is available in two versions, with different features, both including a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B in a standard DIN-rail case.
- base board, featuring:
- pre-assembled and tested Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with Strato Pi board (base or UPS version) in a standard 4 modules DIN rail case
- 9-28Vdc power supply, with surge and reverse polarity protection
- real time clock with on-board lithium back-up battery
- standard RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces to the Raspberry Pi serial line, with opto-isolator and electrostatic discharge protection
- hardware watchdog implemented in the Strato Pi board, fully independent from the Raspberry Pi, controlled via the I/O pins of the Raspberry Pi board
- on-board buzzer, connected to an I/O pin of the Raspberry Pi board, for acoustic feedback
- on-board LEDs for power supply and serial line activity
- power supply and serial connections on a screw terminal block
- side access to HDMI and 3.5mm jack for audio and composite video
- access to all USB ports and Ethernet port (opposite to the power and serial terminal block).
- UPS, with all features of the Strato Pi base board, adding:
- integrated uninterruptible power supply, with external lead-acid 12V battery (not included)
- simple UPS status and control via the I/O pins of the Raspberry Pi board
- on-board LED for battery operations status
- auxiliary power supply output voltage, to power external devices with the UPS