7″ touch screen – elegant, robust and reliable
HSYCO PI TOUCH DISPLAY is a 7″ touch screen based on the Raspberry Pi Touch Display, an official product of the Raspberry Foundation, and a Strato Pi board. HSYCO PI TOUCH DISPLAY is high quality, elegant and robust.
Created by Sfera Labs, HSYCO PI TOUCH DISPLAY offers the competitive price of the Raspberry Pi platform combined with the reliability of Strato and the elegance of the aluminum front bezel, designed and crafted in Italy.
The high quality professional electronic components mounted inside the HSYCO PI TOUCH DISPLAY ensure reliability and stability over time.
- Raspberry Pi Touch Display
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Strato Pi Mini
- Robust aluminum and steel chassis
- High quality brushed aluminum front bezel
- Retro lacquered black mirroring bezel
- Multi-touch screen, resolution 800×480
- 4GB Micro SD
- Pre-installed Raspbian OS
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 LAN port
- Consumption 1A @ 12VDC
- Power supply range 12-28VDC
- Real Time Clock
- Front dimensions 196,2mm x 114mm
- Depth 65mm
- BTicino 16204 back box for wall mount (dim. 167mm x 113mm x 70mm) (optional)
The integrated touch-PC based solution for plant supervision and VoIP intercom and telephony
Thanks to the VoIP TOUCH all VoIP telephony and intercom functionalities can be integrated with the field system supervision in a touch PC with built-in speaker and microphone.
HSYCO can coordinate multiple touch screens, locally or from remote access.
For energy preservation and to increase security, each touch screen can normally be locked and in stand by, automatically turning on requesting an access code when an event occurs, for example when a nearby presence is detected. Also, the touch screen can be used to open doors and gates via http or DTMF tones.
In addition to the VoIP integration with SIP standard telephony systems, HSYCO can replicate a full set of IVR (Interactive Voice Response) functionalities, for inbound and outbound calls.
Coupled with HSYCO’s powerful text-to-speech capabilities, the IVR functionality enables the implementation of sophisticated and context based messaging systems.
For small installations, VoIP TOUCH with the supervision server installed on board represents a compact, simple and efficient solution for the integrated control of all the field systems.
- CPU: Intel ATOM N2800 @ 1,86 GHz
- LCD: Display 10,4″ / 15,1″ TFT
- HD SDD: 32 GB
- Ports: 1 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN, 2 x RS-232, 2 x USB 2.0
- Audio Intel SCH with Realtek ALC888
- LAN Interface Intel 82583V Gigabit Ethernet
- Extended range power supply 12 ~ 30 Vdc
- Integrated high quality speaker and microphone
- Weight: 2,9 Kg (6.39 lb)
- Front size 10,4″: 32,4 x 24,3 cm (12,75” x 9,56”)
- Front size 15,1″: 40 x 30,2 cm (15,74” x 11,89”)
- Wall mounting back box 10,4″: 32,1 x 24,4 cm (12,63” x 9,60”)
- Wall mounting back box 15,1″: 37,6 x 28,6 cm (14,80” x 11,26”)
- Depth 10,4″: 7,2 cm (2.83”)
- Depth 15,1″: 8 cm (3,15”)
- Intel ATOM N2800 @ 1,86 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM DDR3 SO-DIMM expandable to 4 GB
- Auxiliary external VGA interface
- 1 RS232 port and 1 RS232/422/485 port
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- PS/2 interface for mouse and keyboard
- 8-bit digital I/O
- Audio Intel SCH con Realtek ALC888 HD Codec
- Intel 82583V Gigabit Ethernet network interface
- 1 PCIE expansion slot for mini card and 1 mini-PCI slot
- 32 GB SSD
- Power supply range 10 ~ 30 Vdc
- Pre-installed Linux OS
- Integrated speakers and microphone
- Resolution XGA (1024×768)
- Luminosity 350cd/m2
- Frontal dimensions 430x320mm
- Wall mounting back box 402x300mm, depth 80mm
- Resolution SGA (800×600)
- Luminosity 250cd/m2
- Frontal dimensions 430x320mm
- Wall mounting back box 321x244mm, depth 72mm (BTicino 16014)